PDA

View Full Version : I have a headache does anyone have asprin

placified
11-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I have a d-light 2420 acx16 channel light controller board. I bought the software and I have spent two days in their forums and It still wont work. I know the box and the pc work fine as I have tested both tho rule them out. It must be the software. I have now turned to the open source community for a solution. I ran across the vixen software and installed it. I have no idea which plug-in will work for my hardware tho. if anyone knows which plug-in to use with the d-ligh 2420 acx16 hardware, or where to get one please let me know. I'm on a deadline and I'm not sure I can make it. the hardware interfaces via regular ethernet cable. then plugs into an adapter. the it plugs into the usb.

I know the settings I have to use for the harware settings software are com3 controller id is 1 as I have set it to that. Any help would be greatly apreciated thank you.

Ronp
11-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey placified welcome to out DYI forum sorry we can not help you with software...
D-light And lor will not work with vixen .....

Im sure d-light tech suport can help you..,

placified
11-24-2007, 04:16 PM
thank you for the clairification I think it's going to come down to a third party macro hitting the commands on the hardware manager. thanks anyway