PDA

View Full Version : Ready to setup

zztopmo
09-19-2010, 01:27 PM
I would have never dreamed this time last year I would be able to running a 88 channel Halloween light show. But thanks to all of you of you for your help and answering my sometimes dumb questions, it is gonna happen. I have completed my boards and have finally today put together my show. Now time to go outside and setup. (Will take me a couple of weekends). I will post vid as soon as I throw the switch!!!

Rick

olingerjccj
09-19-2010, 01:37 PM
I would have never dreamed this time last year I would be able to running a 88 channel Halloween light show. But thanks to all of you of you for your help and answering my sometimes dumb questions, it is gonna happen. I have completed my boards and have finally today put together my show. Now time to go outside and setup. (Will take me a couple of weekends). I will post vid as soon as I throw the switch!!!

Rick

Super cool, I wanted to do a Halloween display but I am bearly gonna make Christmas. I cant wait to see some pics.

John

zztopmo
09-26-2010, 12:31 PM
UPDATE: All of the props are up, lights laid out in the yard now it to put up and remember what channel does what lol

Rick:rolleyes:

zztopmo
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
DONE!!! well some fine tuning as I go along. Will try to post vids tonight.:D

jem5136
09-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Exciting! I am going to light up tonight as well, about another our and I will run my test sequence. I am only gonna do a simple 8 channel show until the week of our Halloween Party comes around, then its a full 32 channels :D I can't wait to see everyone's videos.

lboucher
09-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Nice, 88 channels is pretty good for halloween. I am only up to 24.

zztopmo
09-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Well did not make it to my magic 88 (ran out of cords ggrrrrrrrrr) but looks pretty good so far.