PDA

View Full Version : My firework need advice

olingerjccj
06-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Here is the deal, I am building my firework at this point I will just have one in my yard. I do have some left over load to add more lights. So I am wondering If I should build another one, then have 2 fireworks in my yard or would that take away from the affect. If no then I have to see what else would work since the sequencing on the firework is pretty basic. Also my yard is kinda small so I have to see where 2 would fit. here is a pic see if you think 2 would work. The mega tree will not be there decided not to do it.

Thanks
John

Jrd
06-04-2010, 10:41 PM
I think you have chosen the best location for your firework, on the roof, and I don't think you really have room for a second one unless those branches to the left of it don't belong to that tree in front of your house but mounting one on that angle could be difficult.

I think it would look better with just one firework, maybe move it to the left a little to get it more centered in the opening between the trees.

May I ask what you are going to put in the middle of your yard if you are doing away with the mega tree?

olingerjccj
06-05-2010, 09:59 AM
I think you have chosen the best location for your firework, on the roof, and I don't think you really have room for a second one unless those branches to the left of it don't belong to that tree in front of your house but mounting one on that angle could be difficult.

I think it would look better with just one firework, maybe move it to the left a little to get it more centered in the opening between the trees.

May I ask what you are going to put in the middle of your yard if you are doing away with the mega tree?

That pic is really not accurate, Only one I could find on my work laptop out in the field. So The firework is going where the mega tree is. In the middle of the yard. The yellow things are stars and they are going to go over the garage. When I get home I will post a better pic of the finalized plans. The back left corner was where I was thinking on putting the 2nd firework.

John

Jrd
06-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh sorry, I thought the stars were representing the firework. Would the back left corner be between the left tree and the window? I am not sure how well a second firework would do there.