PDA

View Full Version : South eastern Melbourne: XMas shop closing down end Jan - 75% off

aususer
01-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Melbourne Only:
In Carrum Downs area today, on Frankston/Dandenong Road (between "Jayco and "Chris and Maree's Plant farm") there is a shop that sells xmas Deccy's and workware.. (an interesting combination).. its in the strip with SuperCheap auto..
not much left for lights... plenty 10M incand. 240v ropes now @ $20 ea... mostly red..
and various other "bits".. STACKS of tree deccys and trees.
heaps of mis-matched 24VAC transformers.. just picked up a couple of 2A units for bugger all.
(Sorry - I'v mostly cleaned them out of their "damaged stock" at $5 :-D - but they still have some 5mm and 10mm outdoor led strings (including PINK!)

She intends to close by the end of the month -with 75% off everything in the store.. so get down there quick. Only BH.

(Sorry, I'm not able help by picking any up for you - the "opposition leader" already grumpy with the quantity of creditcard purchases from there... I wish she'd stop catching me out!!! :mad:

Mike

manrmark
01-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Sorry, I'm not able help by picking any up for you - the "opposition leader" already grumpy with the quantity of creditcard purchases from there... I wish she'd stop catching me out!!! :mad:

Mike

I love that saying "opposition leader" can I use that.

Mark

aususer
01-21-2010, 06:28 PM
I love that saying "opposition leader" can I use that.

feel free! Anything that helps my fellow-man... :grin:

It also helps when explaining:
"Treasury has locked up funds, and we're working on a bipartisan agreement to negotiate with Treasury to free the funds for the betterment of everyone".. (ie.. if she would let me buy it it will be good for the whole family)

manrmark
01-22-2010, 01:37 AM
That's funny

Keep them coming, I'm sure you have more.

aususer
01-22-2010, 10:32 PM
.. I'm sure you have more.
Geez.. you should hear what her comments on that subject is :)