PDA

View Full Version : Audacity files convert to Mp3

olingerjccj
01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
I have been messing with this does anyone have a good link to a lame_enc.dll file that works I have tried a few and keep getting errors.

Thanks
John

IdunBenhad
01-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Hi:
I downloaded the Audacity files that were zipped for an iMac. Apparently the proper Lame file was included in the zip, as I have been converting to MP3 with no problem and I didn't have to set up the "plug-in" as described in the Audacity blurbs.

Idun

Warlock
01-16-2010, 12:18 AM
I got mine for windows xp from the same site I got my Audacity from..It had a link stating I needed it....buanzo.com.ar is what mine pointed to.version 3.9.3 for windows is the one I have and works great..You might also wanna try getting your download from soundforge.com..It's where I got my free copy...It's open source stuff..

Brad Riley
01-16-2010, 12:32 AM
I got mine for windows xp from the same site I got my Audacity from..It had a link stating I needed it....buanzo.com.ar is what mine pointed to.version 3.9.3 for windows is the one I have and works great..You might also wanna try getting your download from soundforge.com..It's where I got my free copy...It's open source stuff..

Me too.

olingerjccj
01-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Ok I got this one to work
http://lame.buanzo.com.ar/lame.html