PDA

View Full Version : Firegod's Schematic

james7
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi,
The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

dirknerkle
12-22-2009, 01:27 AM
Welcome to DIYC, James! You'll find a lot of fun at this place, and many people eager to help in any way they can.

Hmmmm... not sure if the schematic is even available. Check the Christmas Wiki -- there's a link there where you can get the boards, right from the FireGod guru himself!

Merry Christmas!

FireGod
12-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi,
The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

Never made a schematic on the first go around, just did it on the fly!

james7
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you for your reply. The design must be quite simple for you to wire it up without the schematic! The renard design has schematic. Maybe I will start from there. Thanks.

Regards,
James

steelpanz
12-26-2009, 01:16 AM
I had a set of FG's boards this year and enjoyed them quite much. Didn't really need a schema to figure out what needed to be done. But that just made assembly all the easier.

andyhough
01-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Are you planning to have more boards available sometime. The FireGod sounds kinda fun.